This weekend has driven me crazy, on Friday we got a voicemail that we may be denied the house in Vegas based on a retaliatory item on Melanie's credit. The crappy thing is, had she known it was there we could have cleaned it up (it is a mis-reported item), but now, up against the rock of needing to move I don't have time.
I tried getting ahold of the property manager, but he hasn't called me back. I need to have a conversation with him Monday.
On Saturday we bought a car, and that is exciting. A Huyandai Elantra, not my first choice, but it will be a cute little car.
Well if anyone reads this tonight, I sure could use some good vibes regarding the housing situation in Las Vegas, appreciated in advance.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sending good vibes - not sure what a retailatory item is, but they can really get you coming and going for any little thing. The place sounds really nice. Good Luck!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is always time for krumping! Don't make Tommy the Clown bounce to Vegas and krump your ass!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on housing - I hear Pahrump is nice...