Monday, July 28, 2008

Boulder Station Bound

Back on the road! I want to thank everyone for the positivity I have felt, but it doesn't look like we are getting that house. I know that all things happen for a reason, but I am seriously starting to worry about not having a house at all.

That being said, our brokes father owns a property management company and they have a place coming, so we have a little bit of an "in".

We are going back t Vegas tomorow, we will be leaving at 3:00 AM and getting into town early. We will be there for at least two days, so songie, if you need help getting back to SLC on the 31st, let me know - that's when we are coming back too.

Anyway, I am really feeling upset about this, but am trying to stay positive. I best go for now, I have a lot to do and I haven't even started packing our house.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment