Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7

The Nation of Islam is a joke. the five percenters especially. Here is a group the historically recruits men from prison, homeless shelters and other urban blight areas and turns them from helpless men to strong black proud men. Nothing wrong with that at all. there is absolutely nothing wrong with being proud of your race (except if I were to walk into an auditorium full of an ethnically diverse crown and cried, "white pride", I would be the only racist in the room).
However, every time I drive along Martin Luther King, there they are (which is an affront to the unity preached my Dr. MLK), selling their paper and asking for donations of $100.00. If they only asked for it from cars with African Americans in them, that would be one thing, but they literally shove their upper bodies in through my window and ask for donations. I am white, they are preaching and have historically preached black segregation. I am paying them to fight the power. How effed up is that?

2 comments:

  1. Are you making this up as you go? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Dennis should chat more! I think you guys have a lot of the same pet peeves!!

    ReplyDelete