You miss me beeches? I had the need to take a short sabbatical, sort things out and get right. A lot of my readers know that I will soon be a two-time divorcee. Doesn't that sound like a cheap 50's movie starring Tony Curtis? Anyway, I have a lot of anger and resentment that I have ben sorting through, but realize it is going to take some time still - I just need to begin my process of moving on. I guess coming back to writing is appropriate on he day before Memorial day.
I am in Utah currently, home of the brave and always upwardly mobile political mover and shaker. I had a great visit with family today that really made me happy and full of joy. Thanks for that. I got real lucky in the family department.
Anyway, I am tired now it is late and I have some reading to do.
Glad to be back, I will write more tomorrow, post some pix, etc. I love you.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Anyway, I am tired now it is late and I have some reading to do.
ReplyDeleteGlad to be back, I will write more tomorrow, post some pix, etc. I love you. "
WHAT??? Has someone hacked into your blog account? This totally does not sound like you.
Glad you had a good trip and things are improving.
And that Tony Curtis crack got me. That I know was you. :)
I am an ever evolving SOB!
ReplyDelete