Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ho-Hum

Its just one of those days, you know? i am feeling very negative in general and it is impacting all of my work. I am fairly tired, and really want to hear news one way or another. I am feeling very stagnant in life and need to find somethign to add a little spice. Suggestions are always welcome.
I am reading the Foundation Trilogy by Asimov, its a good read, but deep - I can only read like 4-5 pages at a time before I want to bang my head against the wall. Ayn Rand, even though I love her books, is kind of the same; its similar to testing while you are driving.
I love my new Blackberry too. Technology=Awesome. If I could only find a laser cat now.
Well, time to go make some pepeprmint tea and settle in for the afternoon work befoere I go home. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Your are so down due to the books you read. Go get a MAD mazig. and get crazy with it! Love ya

    ReplyDelete